Ok, so you have written a Python code and now you want to save that code as a Python file for future references. This article will help you for the same, also for “how to save python program”.
Assume that this is your python file
- Go to File and click on Save as.
- In the field Save in browse for the required folder in which you want to save the file.
- For the field File name remove everything that is there and type in Hello.py.
- In the field Save as type select All Files
- Click on Save. You have just created your first Python program.
You have successfully saved your Python file.