In this article, we will see how to use Python in Android Studio.
Chaquopy is a plugin for Android Studio’s Gradle-based build system.
Chaquopy enables you to freely intermix Java and Python in your app, using whichever language is best for your needs:
- With the Python API, you can write an app partly or entirely in Python. The complete Andriod API and user interface toolkit is directly at your disposal.
Chaquopy works within Android’s standard build system:
- If you use Android Studio, you can start using Chaquopy in 5 minutes with no change to your existing development process.
- Download and installation are automated via Gradle.
To get started:
- Try out the demo app for Python 2 or Python 3.
- Browse example source code on GitHub.
- Or view the documentation
BeeWare is a collection of tools for building native user interfaces. BeeWare provides tools to help you write Python code with a rich, native user interface; and the libraries and support code necessary to get that code running on iOS, Android, macOS, Linux, Windows, tvOS, and more.
QPython is an on-device script engine and development environment.
In most cases, script can get your jobs done as good as the native application. Now you can make it with QPython’s help.
QPython is a script engine which runs Python programs on android devices. It also can help developers develop android applications.
QPython includes a complete development kit which help you to develop programs with mobile provides regular Python console