How to download Python for Windows 7
If you are having a Windows 7 system and don’t have Python installed, you have come to the right place. This article will help you for the same.
- In your web browser, go to the download page on the Python website.
- Select the latest Windows x86 MSI Installer and click on the link to download the
- Run the installer.
Install for all users(the default option) and click the Next > button.
- Keep the default option (
C:\Python3x\) as the destination directory and click Next > button again.
- Don’t make any changes in the
Customize Python 3.xdialog, just click Next > again.
- Click Yes if asked if this program should be allowed to install software on your system.
- Click the Finish button when the installation completes.
The installation process creates a
Python 3.x section under
Start Menu -> All Programs. Click on this to expand it, then click
IDLE (Python GUI) to launch the Python Integrated Development program (IDLE).
Please login to comment
View all comments